What is on YOUR Christmas List?

Whether you're asking for gifts or not we all want something special. In the back of our heads, on a scrap piece of paper, or hidden away in a drawer is our list of wants. Whether it be things we can realistically get or dreams that are just something to chew on. We all have them, so what is yours?

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 9:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• Right now I want a job, lol!! Seriously I would love a Wii, my best friend has one and I love it but she has 6 kids so going over to play isn't an option. :(

Answer by kmath at 9:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would really like a new laptop for college, but that's not going to happen.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• lol someone to help me at home

Answer by gianna530 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My daughters tattoo and a griddle skillet. I should be getting both. :) I really want my husband home, but he should be home soon!! Hopefully. :)

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A bunch of books, a new mixer, and...that's it I think.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A Baby

Answer by rtorres0223 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A new digital camera, and I really need glasses!

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Wow, honestly I hadn't thought about it until I saw this question! I want an iphone, or at least a cool touch screen phone lol. Really, that's it. Well, within reason.

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A maid for at least a week and a vacation.

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• The one thing I always ask for and neverr get is a gift cert for a one hour massage. I have never been able to afford it and I would really like a good deep tissue.

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010