If you use a Menstrual Cup... adult content

Did you use it through your postpartum? I didn't use one til AFTER I had my youngest, but I love it now. I'm due in Dec, and I checked the website to see what they said and it said talk to your doctor... SO, today I talked to my OB to see what she thought... SHE, however, had never heard of a Menstrual Cup, she didn't even know what it was, so she couldn't give me any real answer...

So did anyone use one? I don't have the money to get a set of PP pads (I use cloth cause I have allergies to disposables). But if I can't use my cup, that's what I'm gonna have to do...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Health

• Bump!

I have never used one myself or known anyone close to me to use one for PP, but I at least know what one it. haha. Good question and hope you get an answer!!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 10:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I just googles it and saw the video I have never heard of this and I don't believe I would use it either only bc I am so used to using tampons,pads and panty liners had it been introduced to me earlier in life who knows but for now... Neh! No thanks but I did learn something new tonight...lol I found out what a menstrual cup was. Thanks!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have heard of it..... No I will not use it?
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 10:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2010