Are people that are rude anonymously like that in real life?

I don't understand the small minds that are too chickenshit to put their names on a hurtful post or answer! How do you feel about this?

MamaAlice54

Asked by MamaAlice54 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Debate

• I dont think they have that kind of audacity in "real" life at all. If you cant even take the heat stemming from your opinion online what are the odds that you could actually say it to their face? Not likely.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 10:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I was told something a long, long time ago. Because we're women, we have to make a choice. We have to decide if we're going to be a bitch, or a doormat. Well, I pick bitch. If we were men, we'd be CEO's somewhere. But because we don't have a twig and giggleberries, we are labeled "bitch".
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• There are some really crude and mean people here...and most of them don't even post anonymously. I don't keep track....I just try to avoid the mean girls.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Why is this under parenting debate?
    Anonymous

• I agree! Its one thing to be anonymous when you are saying personal things but when ever they are "bashing" or just being plain rude they always seem to hide behind that little annonymous box.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives......and the drama continues.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm the same way in real life as I am on the internet - whether it's bitchy or sugar-coated. I tell it like it is. I'm not rude, I'm myself.
    Anonymous

• I notice that people like to complain about anons no matter what they say..I think its because you dont have anyone to go complain to about their answers.
    Anonymous

• twerp? that's cute.
    Anonymous

• What's the question?
    Anonymous