bleeding and IUD

I've has my IUD since January and my periods starting getting less and less and then they just stopped about 4 months ago then today i wake up and I'm on my period, no cramps no PMS, no nothing! So what the heck i thought i was done with that whole bleeding thing, and not that I miss them but where's my cramps and PMS? lol any advice?

Munnin

Asked by Munnin at 10:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Health

• I didn't have cramps or PMS with my IUD. I didn't have my period for most of the time I had it either so I am not sure about the bleeding. Is it just spotting or actual bleeding? I did have occasional spotting but not much and not often.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i had spotting for a bit but this is actual bleeding?!? im so confused
    Munnin

Comment by Munnin (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Same thing happened to me - and this went on a few more months before my period was gone for good. Even after that on occasion I would have a super, super light period for like not even a day.
    1NikkiPikki

Answer by 1NikkiPikki at 10:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• well how long is this gonna last my BF comes home tonight after 10 days of being gone, im LONELY lol
    Munnin

Comment by Munnin (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010