How many of you smoke marijuana?

be honest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sure do and legally I might add.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 1:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i have Never answered anonymously but, i'm going to on this one-LOL! i take a couple of hits every night right before i go to bed:)
    Anonymous

• I do, It helps me relax. I prefer it over drinking.

Anonymous

• i smoked it for a very long time and when i got pregnant i stopped and havent done it since.. it was fun but my kids are worth so much more!! if it was legal i would probably smoke it again..
    19withtwins

Answer by 19withtwins at 11:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I did as a teenager. Not anymore only because it's illegal and my husband is in the service. If it was legaliized I would probably smoke here and there. Prefer it 100% over drinking!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• past tense now! I lived with pot heads when I found out I was pregnant and just the smell of it made me siiiiiiiick. SO and I got a place of our own and havent been around it since. This was over 2 years ago. I dont want to be near it either. I had some trouble with the law a while back, my slate is clean and I plan to keep it that way. I will always support medicinal use though. There is evidence of its positive effects on health issues.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes, I do. And I believe it is no better than alcohol. People teach in school books how noble bootleggers were during prohibition, but freak out over pot that was once legal too?
    Anonymous

• I don't , but I have many friends that do. I thinks it's way less harmful than alcohol, and I see no reason why it should remain illegal.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I did as a teen. To this day I still wonder why because I hated being "high". Guess I thought I was cool, I don't know. I refuse to be high off anything but life now that I'm a mother.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• So why don't you answer OP?
    Anonymous