Did you ever think you would love someone this much?

One day, as I was fishing my daughter's poo-poo out of the tub, I thought...now this is unconditional love! LOL! Anyone else had one of these defining moments of "unconditional love"? :)

supermomkell

Asked by supermomkell at 12:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ethan loves playing outside. He sits in a big pile of leaves and closely examines each one before crunching off all of the dried parts and then 'tastes' the bare twig that's left. We go outside for an hour or two a day (as long as its not too cold), and this is all he does! I don't think there's anyone else in the world who could hold my attention for days on end while doing the same (seemingly pointless) activity!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• how about when your son pees on you while your changing his diaper:) ahhaa got to love them
    Anonymous

• Oh my goodness! Some nights I go to bed and my back feels as if it is breaking in half, I can't fall asleep because I keep hearing random questions such as "where is my uniform?", "can we go outside?", "have you seen my i-pod?" repeat over and over in my mind. I am not sure I have completed a thought in a very long time. And I still know that I will probably wake up half the night when my 3 month old senses how tired I am and decides she is going to stay up that night and SHE needs MY company. The crazy thing is that I know that the next day will repeat itself and I don't mind. There are no other people I know who I wouldn't mind doing all this for. I love them completely, with everything I have.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• You never realize how much love your heart can hold until you have kids!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• The best saying I have ever heard & is so true : when your a mommy you know what it feels like to live with your heart in someone else's body
    krysten78

Answer by krysten78 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Oh yes! Creating a bench with my arms (one hand behind her back and the other under her thighs/knees) over a public restroom toilet so she could sit without going near the seat!! We are early in the potty training process so she wont use it unless she is comfortable.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2008