Dreams

I know weird or strange dreams is apart of being pregnant but most of mine have been sexual. Of course its with my significant other (I'm thinking because we're not having sex at this time) What do you think and what it is one of your weirdest/strangest dreams.

new_mommie_2b

Asked by new_mommie_2b at 11:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• every night I would have nightmares about tornadoes. And me trying to outrun them. Not fun. Sometimes I would wake up crying
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I had a lot of sexual dreams while I was pregnant, they were very vidid and real. It was really weird.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• LOL, I had dreams of bringing a beautiful baby home and then walking away and looking back at it and all a sudden it was a super fugly baby! I'd cry and wonder why my kid was so ugly. I had these dreams over and over.
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 12:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have tons of sex dreams when pregnant. I just had one the other night that was with another woman. My husband was pumped to hear that. Soemtimes I hate that we dream so much when pregnant. I feel like I can't sleep as well.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Well my last 2 dreams were of him leaving me. But my last one he was trying to shoot me. Its very weird and like I said I know we're suppost to have strange dreams but do that have to be tha weird to were they freak us out?
    new_mommie_2b

Comment by new_mommie_2b (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010