Have you ever gone sky diving or bungee jumping or something else like that?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ive done a free fall, where I was lifted 75 feet and harnessed, then they click your clip on this thing hanging from the top of the carrier that lifts you and the floor opens up, the person pushes a button the clip opens and you literally fall with nothing attached (no bungee, no parachute nothing) you fall into a net. It was extremely scary. People said I should do it to conquer my fear of heights but it made my fear of heights worse than before

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 11:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• The closes thing I did was that thing at amusement parks where you are harnessed, go up in a box, and then dropped. The cord snaps up and you sway back and forth. I seriously threw up in my mouth. I will never do that again. Then there was that girl at WI Dells who was on a free fall ride and the jackass let her fall before the net was placed. I'm a wuss. And I am okay with that.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I totally want to sky dive! Bungee jumping I can do without, but I have always wanted to sky dive.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I've gone bungee jumping I can't see myself going sky diving though I can't jump out of a perfectly good airplane
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I went sky diving in my late 20s once. We spent about 3 hours in training beforehand, then a full hour of what to do when things go wrong (UGH). Then we got put into a rickety old plane and flown up to 4k feet to jump out. I jumped alone with the chute opening instantly.

The whole thing was just too scary for me and difficult since I didn't have a lot of upper body strength. Once was enough!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The thing about sky diving with me is that if I tried it, I would be like the far side comic where the guy pulls on the parachute cord, but a jack in the box clown comes out instead. That would be me. A cute puppet clown instead of a parachute. Hardy-har-har.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• As far as skydiving...there is absolutely no reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• no but i want to go in a hot air balloon
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Both are on my bucket list. the closest thing i've done to either is jumping off a bridge to go jet skiing in Fajardo (Puerto rico) and the jumping off a waterfall (Puerto Rico) when i was 15.
    MakG

Answer by MakG at 7:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2010