Blood After Sex 37 weeks [TMI..maybe] adult content

So about an hour ago I had sex with the hubby and he was hitting my sciatic nerve making my butt a bit uncomfortable (still is) but we finished...I went to pee and saw bright red blood mixed with his semen...It all came out then and I have been going back n forth to the bathroom since and havent seen anymore....Im not cramping or contracting and I havent lost my mucous plus yet....ive been reading about bleeding after sex n it being normal....plus I havent had any complications at all this entire pregnancy...

Do you think that this would be of any concern? Or is it something that is normal?

NefDaGoddess

Asked by NefDaGoddess at 11:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I bled a lot during my pregnancy. Actually one time I was masturbating and it felt so good I squirted and blood came out with it and I freaked out and went to the hospital. Dr said because the capillaries are swollen or something it bleeds easily
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• if you do not see anymore and you are not cramping, than i would not worry. it happens
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If you are really worried about it, I would just give the Dr. a call. Good luck :).
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2010