bah hun=mbug

do you love holidays

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• Not like I used to when the kids were little. Now it seems to be onecrazy family drama after another.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 11:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree with emptynstr. The holidays are just not he same anymore.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes I love them, but I have younger kids (8yrs old, and 4 months) so it is exciting to me to watch them excited!

endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 7:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yes, but not like when children where younger!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I love the Christmas Caroling; I love the live plays; I enjoy the special treats, and making things for those who are special to me. I buy things at sales throughout the year so I don't have to be stressed out. That's not what this is all about. Its suppose to be a time of sharing, caring, and loving others the way God loves us by giving us the gift of love through His Son Jesus Chrst.

I love the Christmas lights and seeing the houses decorated. I enjoy decorating our home and watching my husband get creative. I love the family and friends dinners. It s a time to wind down and relax with those who are near your heart. I hope this year is a very special one for you. Forget about getting gifts. Tell them you're giving your love instead! Make a book of cards with I O U's in them. I owe you a back rub, move, dinner, hugs, foot rub, walk, etc...hope this helps Merry Christmas to you!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 4:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2010