Christmas Cards

What kind of Holiday cards do you send? Photo, homemade, store bought or letters?

chris219

Asked by chris219 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• It honestly depends on my mood that yr.
    I don't like the photo cards to much, to worried they will get damaged in transit...
    Store or internet bought ones have been my easiest ones... I will buy at the end
    of ea yr (clearance shopper I am) a lot of different types of cards and put them away
    for the following yr, then buy a few unique ones off line for certain ppl.
    I have done homemade ones, but since I host family gatherings thru-out the entire Holiday
    Season it starts to take to much of my time away from other things that need to get done...
    So store/internet bought cards are it... :)
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Different people get different kinds. People I see all the time don't get letters, families with little kids get pop-up cards, some people just get generic Happy Holiday wishes, others celebrate a holiday other then xmas so they get a card related to their celebration. I try to make everyones greating personalized. I write them all out by hand.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 12:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Store bought, but I usually write on the one side a little update of the year, how the kids are stuff like that, if its not someone we see often. I also send a wallet size picture of the kids.
    endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 7:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have sent store bought in the past but am doing photo cards this year!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I just bought some today. They were so cute and cheap. I couldn't pass them up. Plus I have a lot of people to send too, and not much time on my hands. Homemade is out of the question.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• store bought but this year I want to personalize them!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I send homemade photo cards; I have several software programs that are really easy to work with. Already did mine for this year; found a style I liked on other websites and was able to duplicate it using my software; turned out better (the photo quality is SO much better than what I find on those websites) and cheaper!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We send photo cards every year.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• if i dont hav the money to buy them i will make them...ive never put a photo on the outside of the card but i hav put photos inside them that way everyones happy....i used o buy card at the begining of the year for every major card sending holiday i could think of that way i had them ahead of time....i just dont hav the money n e more...
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010