What would happen if I crashed my car into a cop car?

Today a cop pulled out right in front of me and I was so horrifically close to hitting him. Stupid jerk! Anyways, what would happen? Obviously he would of been at fault he didn't have sirens on and there were other cars around that would of seen it.

Crooked cop? Crooked insurance? Just curious how other people think this would of played out had I hit him

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 12:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hahaha! I am glad you avoided the wreck. Around here, it would be all your fault. If I could post anon I would share a little anecdote of my own run in with a cop. But I avoid drama, and no doubt someone would be offended.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Well, there are obviously crooked cops, but certainly not all. Where there other cars around? It shouldn't have been labeled your fault if he pulled out in front of you. I personally believe more cops are good then bad so I think you would have told what happened and had people believe you, especially if the cop told the same story as well as witnesses.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm really not sure, but I had something similar happen to me last week and I asked my husband what he thought. He figures that I would have gotten in trouble. A cop almost ran into me. I pulled out from a street, and he changed into that lane so close to my back bumper, I'm amazed that he didn't hit me. No sirens, no lights, it was late at night and he was heading back to the station. Unless there were tons of witnesses, I would venture to guess that the regular citizen would get in trouble.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If you do hit him...flash cleavage and flirt. Worse case scenario...he's gay.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2010