Did anybody have nightmares about the baby inside and the current child while pregnant? For example, that someone was forcing the baby out of you during the first few weeks of pregnancy and then someone was taking your current child away for no reason at all?

Svetlana98usa

Asked by Svetlana98usa at 12:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the strangest dreams while I was pregnant with both of my boys I had one here my baby was like a deamon and came out on his own and tried to kill my other son. Talk about creepy
    LiLMomma702

Answer by LiLMomma702 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• After watching the Sarah Brady story on snapped and reading that pregnancy fakers article. I had nightmares for a week. I also have dreams I go into labor early which scares me.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my first, I was so nervous that I had dreams about leaving the baby somewhere or setting him on a counter and him falling off...but nothing so far with this one thankfully :). It is freaky how real and vivid the dreams are when you're pregnant. Sometimes I wake up feeling exhausted from the whole scenario I was dreaming about. Hope your dreams become happier!
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2010