Can I get pulled over

If I ride my horse(s) and buggy on the interstate. Ill stay in the slow lane but not sure if it would be atleast 40 mph. It will have at least 2hp. Can I get pulled over for no tags? How do I register my horse(s) and buggy since its not motorized. Hey our ancesters did it! Plus it wld be my way of going green!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Travel

• I think you do not need it registered but you do need to get one of those SLOW CAUTION signs for the back.

http://www.justdriveelectric.com/shop/Slow-Moving-Vehicle-Sign.html

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• you know, once when we were driving up the AlCan (Alaskan Canadian Highway) we passed a vintage 1917 car with the same year trailer. It was awesome! It took them 14 days to drive the 1400 miles
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• not sure :) think you need a flashing light for the horses bum? caution slow driver or something clever. maybe the manure on highway would be a problem? better have a bucket to catch it. good luck going green
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would imagine so. If someone is going so slow they are causing traffic or in danger of causing an accident, they can be pulled over.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:06 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• If you live in Intercourse Pa no problemo.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I wouldn't do it on the interstate. I am pretty sure they would tell you to get off because you would be a serious accident risk.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2010