How are subsequent pregnancies different from the first?

I am a few weeks along with my second child. My son is 7 so its been awhile since i've given birth. What are some things that will be different? same in thie pregnancy?

lawstudentmommy

Asked by lawstudentmommy at 4:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You will grow quicker. Since you are already streched out you will find that you get a baby bump sooner. Also you most likley will be able to feel baby's movement sooner.
    shannieboo22

Answer by shannieboo22 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I talked to pregnant women all day long. For many the pregnancies are identical and sometime it is the same sex. Some have morning sickness when they didn't the first. One thing is consistant though...they all pop out sooner with the second then with the first. For me the second was easier getting pregnant and I was bigger and more sick but it was twins.
    Good luck! Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 6:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Your going to be No Protented with this child then you was with the first one
    Angel_1981

Answer by Angel_1981 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• All of mine were different.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 6:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I knew what to expect with the second one so I was able to relax and enjoy the pregnancy more. All mine were pretty much the same but #2 and #3 were fun while I stressed through the first one.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2008