TMI question about genital warts. adult content

If I had them...where would I notice them? I have a couple of bumps, but they are higher up, like where my pubic hair is...could these be genital warts or are they most likely just pimples? There are two of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• Sound like they are probably just pimples or bumps from shaving. Get it checked out if your still concerned.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't know anything about that, other than it's HPV related and you should get checked out. I would think that if they're that high up, they would be skin tags or something like that though. I really don't know for sure.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• best thing to do is get is checked. i was recently tested positive for herpes. i showed no signs of it. the only problem i had was that i got frequent yeast infections. i wasn't healing right after delivery, and had what i thought was a yeast infection. when the doctor looked, she asked me if i had ever been exposed or had herpes. i said no because i thought i would know it if i had it. the doctor told me that some people are positive for things like herpes, chlamydia, and gonorrhea for years before they find out whats really wrong and that those can present themselves as simple infections. do not chance it. i was lucky that my son didn't contract it during delivery. but the doctors told me that if you don't properly wash (your hands) after using the bathroom there is a possibility that you can give it to your child during diaper changes and such.
    babymomma101110

Answer by babymomma101110 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Sounds like you have shaving pimples but I agree with "babymomma101110", get checked is always the best option.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2010