spotting

the most minor amount of blood you can get but i am 28 weeks and i work at a day care.. i move around as much as I can ... baby is still moving around. just a little emotional maybe and I want someone to say it's going to be okay? just laugh. with my first i worked a very chill sedentary job and never had any complications.. with this one I work around a lot of babies and all of them seem to be ill in some way.

there is that then I also noticed something odd and frightening (lil bit). my baby spazzumed for 5 to 10 seconds. some just really weird fast shaking movement. what could that be? someone said a hiccup... Please help with both issues

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes the spotting can come from having sex. It could be the hiccups. If you start noticing fewer movements I would call your ob and let them know to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2010