after using a hair color remover and color my hair medium brown, everything is ok, but my question is..

when my hair grows (very dark brown) and I retouch the roots with medium brown hair color , IT WILL TURN OUT THE SAME SHADE THAT THE REST OF MY HAIR??
(I used the hair color remover because I colored my hair black, and hated it, but I wait long , maybe 2 months, and then used the hair color remover)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yikes. I feel for you. I did this when I was in high school. Tried to dye my hair black. My sister is a hair dresser and she had always done my color. But I tried to do it myself with my friends. It was bad lol. She stripped the black and recolored it brown. Honestly I always just did all over semi permanent color instead of just doing my roots. If your worried about it not matching maybe just do it all over.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 2:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• that would depend on how good you are at matching the hair color. what i would do is pick a color a shade darker then what is when you go to color it and color it all over. it should all come out even then. i often dye my hair a dark brown color and it looks black. i have found after a few washings it clears up then looks quite beautiful. i feel you. i hate having darker hair cause it's hard to lighten you hair on your own without professionals and then it just grows back and yuk. i did a lighter color on my roots with my darker hair on the ends. i think i am the only one who notices the difference cause i know that i used a lighter color. so maybe no one will notice the difference. at first i liked it cause it looked somewhat streaked and like it was meant to be that way but now that it's gotten longer you can see the different shade more. well at least i think so. i doubt anyone would notice the close shades of colors. GL
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010