what is a good gift for my boyfriend for a 1 year anniversary??

AhmanisSoldier

Asked by AhmanisSoldier at 1:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I made my boyfriend a photo album of us for our one year
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 1:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• thats a good idea.. i forgot to mention in the post, that im on a very low budget!! lol
    AhmanisSoldier

Comment by AhmanisSoldier (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Something he wants? It's simplest...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• How about some of those "coupon" things for couples? You know, like "IOU a massage" or "For one day, I'll do whatever you like" and that sort of thing. They're fun, low cost, and they don't say "OMG! I'm like SOOOO psyched that you're my boyfriend and I'm looking forward to being at your side every second until we die!" in a really creepy way lol. Or something like a day in bed, complete with meals and adult fun ;-) Or make him has favorite meal, favorite dessert, buy his favorite drink, then take him to the bedroom when you're done. If you want something that's a little "romantic" also, throw in a card or a short (very short, not several pages long lol) poem or something telling him how much you enjoy being near him, and stuff like that. I'm bad with gifts lol. If you want a "real" gift, maybe get him one of his favorite shows on DVD.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• lol he says its not a big deal.. and i know i could get him something hes into.. but i want it to be special.. especially since its 4 days after xmas.. something to say i love you, know you, and care about you.. on a cheap budget lol
    AhmanisSoldier

Comment by AhmanisSoldier (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Depending on where you live (someplace warm or cold), a leather jacket is always very nice. You can also find really nice Tag Heuer watches, etc. at pawn shops for near to nothing.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2010