For all the breast feeding moms out there I have a question

If you use a breast pump which one do you use?
Why did you choose that one?

I will be only using the pump for when I go back to work and to build up a stock pile for the freezer.

tambam75

Asked by tambam75 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a Medela Swing Breast Pump

Why? Because I had to go to work, it was way better than the other one I had, it is portable and can be operated with batteries, and it's very light weight and small.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I hated pumping, I never had a good pump.
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I LOVED the Medella Pump in Style. It is super expensive though which is a bummer. I bought a used one on ebay and replaced all the parts that contact the milk.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Medela Pump in Style Advanced. Medela is the best, I like my pump and am very happy with it. The cheaper pumps are just that...cheaper, they just don't work nearly as well.
    kraziandkoul

Answer by kraziandkoul at 1:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I never bought a pump. I found the Marmet technique: http://lllrochester.weebly.com/marmet-technique-of-manual-expression.html to be extremely effective and free.

I love things that are free.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I had a Lansinoh Double pump. It was alright, but I had REALLY wanted the Medela Pump in Style. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have the ameda purely yours and have no complaints. I find this is one of the ones that usually ranks second to the medela pump in style.

http://www.buy.com/prod/ameda-purely-yours-carry-all-breast-pump-traveler-backpack/q/sellerid/19419624/loc/20269/203971483.html

I have had nothing but positive experiences with my pump, I like the way you can adjust the suction and how fast or slow it pumps to help mimic a baby's suction.
    Amanda3983

Answer by Amanda3983 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have the Medela pump....love it! It is the only one that can get anything out on the few occasions I need a bottle. You may find it hard to get much out so allow plenty of time to stock the freezer.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I had a few, but the best was the Pump in Style by Medela. Well, the best were the hospital rentals, but that's another story. I will absolutely recommend against any Evenflo pump, don't waste your money.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I had a Ameda Purely Yours that was 5 years old that sat in storage for awhile that still worked till my DH decided to WD40 so now it doesn't work but when it did work it worked quite well now I have a Lansinoh Affinityat I also like
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010