What do you do about.......

So do you spend your husbands money and buy him a gift(xmas, anniversary, bday) when he is the one making the money? If so how much are you spending?

LadyofIvory

Asked by LadyofIvory at 2:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• YES! I would and get him something he always wanted so he knows you listen and you care..its a win win..
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 2:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• When ii was a sahm i would let him buy himself a game for his xbox, my gift to him was my permission, now that im working i will buy him a game, i hate his games but hey its xmas.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• the guy im curently trying to divorce,is also my sons father....he was so greedy with his money that he would never really giv me or my son money....he spent the rent money and the bill money on things im probably not allowed to mention! so to answer ur question no i never hav spent his money to get him n e thing for n e holidays....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I've used the money he makes. I do because i'm working at home for him. Cooking, cleaning his clothes, his room, picking up his junk. I think it comes out more than even. After all, he only has to work 8 hours and gets to leave the office. I on the other hand am on duty 24/7. But if you feel you can't do this? Have a bake sale. Make stuff to sell at a craft sale. Start a business of helping others with things they can't do.... LIke make business cards and put them up in shops, stores, nursing homes. Senior Centers. Offering your services to wash and curl hair, go shopping with them, take them to Dr visits. ect...light house keeping, etc... Start a mommy exchange. Exchange time, babysitting, clothes sales, toys, etc... There is ways to make an income. or even going to get a seasonal job so you have Christmas/Birthday money. Hope this helps....
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 4:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2010