is it just me or do guys speak a different language?

most of the time we have no problem communicating.. why is it when i feel very strongly about something we are unable to communicate at all?.. What can we do to better this task... lol

AhmanisSoldier

Asked by AhmanisSoldier at 2:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• feelngs are hard to say or explane to me , the most important is the message ... if you pay attention a litle bit sometime u can be understoood and u vene didnt say a wold .. it does happene to me ..that what we call BABEL LANGUAGE ....
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yea i notice i repeat myself a millions times thinking hes not getting how important it is to me bc he doesnt show it.. any advice for that?
    AhmanisSoldier

Comment by AhmanisSoldier (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think it all depends on the timing. When do you bring up the topic you so strongly feel should be discussed. He might have had a long day and that would be the last thing he needs to discuss at that time. I don't think we speak different languages...
    Anares

Answer by Anares at 2:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• They do speek different
    sweetmommy26778

Answer by sweetmommy26778 at 3:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Men and women think differently. Women want to express themselves and how they feel about something and just want to be listened too. Men are problem solvers, if you bring something up their first instinct is to correct whatever they think the problem is. You might want to let him know you just want him to simply listen to you.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Men and women are so different. The biggest obstacles is seeing that in the first place. After that it is easier to digest when he looks at you dumbfounded after telling him your thoughts. Mine sometimes tries to say I am wrong. I keep having to tell him that I am not wrong, I am just different than him. Maybe one day he'll fully understand that.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Of course...they are from another planet after all.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• They have a different understanding of certain words and sometimes you have to break it down completely for them to understand.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Emotions come into play. I have some difficulty with this too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010