where can i find a chart for feeding my son?

i looked on online every web site says something different its confuseing me

Warden101

Asked by Warden101 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what kind of chart? and what age? Cause personally, there isn't a right or wrong way to feed. It's whatever you feel comfortably feeding your child.

NO PEANUTS, EGGS, until 2
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 1:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Just like racingmomma said there isn't one chart that everyone goes off of ...I used the one from babycenter.com ...to use as a helpful guideline. I didn't follow it to a T but it did help me out.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 1:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• those are great ideas, also, no honey until age 1 because a baby's body can't digest it properly. You can try ur local WIC office, even if u don't qualify for WIC (Women, Infants, Children supplemental food program), they will be happy to give you any information, They are a big help.
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 1:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Gerber's website has some good info. So does BabyCenter.com.

In general, you start with one "meal" a day. After a month or so, you add a second meal, then a third, then the two snacks.
    You start with the single grain cereals. Then the single veggies. The the single fruits. Skip the baby meats - they stink and most babies won't eat them.
    Don't bother with the stage 1 foods. The stage 2 foods aren't really any thicker and the jars are bigger for the same amount of money.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• heres the best site I've found for FFing moms
    http://www.earthsbest.com/baby_nutrition/feeding_schedule_print.php
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008