Will you vote for a Republican or Democrat next presidential elections?

I know it's kinda hard to decide without knowing who will be running, but based on the mess going on now, what are you thinking of voting next time around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have no idea, depends on who runs. I will not be voting for Obama, that much I do know.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would be voting CONSERVATIVE, rather than Republican, CONSERVATIVE rather than Democrat.

Someone who expects to honor their oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution. It's pretty simple, really. All the rest of the Tea Party issues are merely elaborations of ways to honor the Constitution.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Republican.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree with waldorfmom. I will choose the most conservative candidate, the one who will honor his or her oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution. I don't know who that will be yet, obviously. I do know who that won't be.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 5:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• " ... the one who will honor his or her oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution. I don't know who that will be yet, obviously. I do know who that won't be."

That pretty much says it all.

ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 6:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Since I plan on continuing to ride the fiscal conservative wave into DC, I expect that it will be a TEA Party backed Republican--maybe an Independent, but the way our party system is set up it would be virtually impossible to get a viable Indie on the national stage.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• All I know is that I won't be voting Democrat. I can't see Dems running anyone but Obama or Hillary. While I feel that Hillary is a better choice than Obama (I can't believe I'm even saying that), I don't agree with her on policy. I would either be voting Republican or Independent.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't vote democrat or republican. I vote for the person who supports the issues important to me. Since we don't know who will run for the GOP or the condition of the economy in 2012, its impossible to make my decision now.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 8:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Democrat

Answer by older at 8:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Usually Republican unless the Democrats really get someone great- I am also interested in what other parties will being to the table so no, I do not vote party lines.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2010