Do you dislike Sarah Palin because of what the media has made her to be?

Or do you dislike her for your own reasons? If so, why do you like or dislike her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nice question !
    I really look forward to the answers. People I know who have criticisms of her have only cited stuff which the media has tweaked into being bad things. ... or have obviously blurred Sarah Palin into the caricature created by Saturday Night Live.

It will be very satisfying and refreshing to see reasons which are NOT parroting the media propaganda !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Hey, I just like the woman. She has a good spirit about her and she really seems WAY more grounded than any politician I've ever met. Heck, I once met a butthead running for constable who acted like he was running for president. LOL Being down to earth goes a long.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 6:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don;t like how the LIBERAL media has made a mockery of her. HOWEVER, she could have redeemed herself had she not continued to out herself "out there" and make light of mockery--you know, set the record straight,and all. But she ALLOWED the mocking to continue, ignored all of it, and laughing along with it (beyond the typical political jabs), which just fed into the liberal opinion of her, and made everyone believe their was some truth to it.

So it's hard to support someone who refuses to defend themselves and ceases to keep the false impressions of her alive with the addition of new "catch phrases" (like "Mama Grizzlies") It's a shame, because she really DID have a strong message, she IS a smart woman, and she DID represent many women like her who are intelligent, beautiful, strong, successful, and content with their lives!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I can't say as I like or dislike her. I think she has charisma. I don't feel that the media has anything to do with how I feel about her. I don't feel that she has enough experience to run for POTUS, at least not yet. For a lot of people that didn't matter the last go around and look where we are now.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I dislike Palin because she is not presidential material. She may be beautiful, strong and successful but she definitely is not intelligent enough to be president or vice president of the United States of America! From the moment she opened her mouth, I saw her as an embarrassment and didn't need the media to validate my feelings.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No I dislike her for who she is, she lacks intelligence and common sense.

Answer by older at 8:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I dislike that she put herself in a position she couldn't handle, and put herself out there to be in a HIGHER position than the one she couldn't handle

I think she is a poor parent

She freely uses hate speech for financial gain, and damages our country in the process

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I dislike her for my own reasons. I wish the media would stop giving her attention--both good and bad.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• OP I think for most they only listened to the lefty media and made up their minds on Palin from there.Most are jelly of the woman period.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• AND I agree with Quinn for the most part..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2010