Estranged from my father but..

I'm estranged from my father and his family except for his lil brother but since i've had my daughter my uncles been asking for my address for jhis mom to send her only great grand child stuff. I have mixed feelings I wouldnt mind giving it to him but its my physical address.. and i cant help but think they'd give t to my dad and i'd find him on my steps. i dont think hes dangerous just an idiot!!! I cant decide should I give them my address, grandmas getting old! Advice?
thanx!

LadyofIvory

Asked by LadyofIvory at 2:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• I am in a similar spot... tho my estranged father has 6 great-grandchildren and hasn't bothered to contact me or them
    and he knows where I live...
    If you like get a P.O.Box to have things sent to or if they already know of someone close to you address, maybe have it
    sent there.
    Or give them your address and deal with any outcome when or IF it happens with your father...

Good Luck
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i honestly wouldnt give it to them...yeah im sure they just wanna be nice and do what family is supposed to do but i dont think u wanna take the risk of ur dad finding out where u live...my real dad has been trying to find me since he found out i hav a son...he has been trying to get ahold of me for the past 4 years but i refuse to let him kno a thing....i kno i probably sound mean but u hav to understand my background with my real dad...he did things to my mom and me that shouldnt ever happen to n e one! his brother and their father did things to me tht has hurt me in so many ways! the things them 3 did to me and my mother hav caused me to not give a crap about them,they will never kno where me and my son r....i dont trust certain people in my family because they r the ones who told him i hav a son...half the people in my family dont kno where i am right now because they will tell my real dad and im not gonna let that happen!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I actually am in the exact same spot so I gave them a secondary address in which they all know since it is my moms house. If amyone wants to send anything to my children it goes to my moms and she will then either send it to me or I will pick it up when I am around her area...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• *anyone
    4_28_bbboy