how can i be a better mom

How can I be cooe a better mom

sweetmommy26778

Asked by sweetmommy26778 at 2:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• what is it that you think you are doing wrong?
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Do the best you can, that is all anyone of us can ask.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ive been in ur shoes...sometimes i still feel like that but my 4 year old makes me understand that im his mommy and he loves me very much...he is like my little sticky note on the fridge reminding me that im a great mother...im sure ur a great mother as well...we moms just sometimes get stressed out with work,the world,the husbands/boyfriends,the family....we get stressed out because of everyday life...we just need a little reminder sometimes to let us kno we r doing a great job....we r doing the best we can as a mother...dont worry about anything,worrying makes u stress out more and stressing out makes us mothers feel like we did or are doing something wrong...just do the best u can as a mommy,i hav faith in u and im sure every other mother here thinks the same....im here if u need to talk!!! my name is megan
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Always be true 2 who u are. If u do anything else, how long would u be able 2 keep it up. Don't you know you are already loved by them? However, if you are looking for some ideas to improve your parenting skills? 1)Give the same compassion you want. We are all a work in progress and we all make mistakes, no matter how many times we're told not to.2)Don't be afraid to get on the floor and play with them. Make them a part of your conversation at the dinner table, get involved in their choices and ask what their opinions are. They're really very smart in some ways and have wonderful suggestions.
    3)When they want to explain why they did something or to tell you they didn't do something. At least listen. even when we're upset, we need to listen to them just like we want them to listen to us.
    4)Remeber, they are just a child. It took us how many years to learn it or are still learning it? F only we were as perfect as our children
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2010