What to do for our one year wedding anniversary?

Ok I have 2 questions first its our first year wedding anniversary and I'm not sure if my husband is gonna remember so what are somethings I can do to make sure he doe's remember? second what should we do its hard to think about what to do cause we have a 7 months and 3 week old baby I was thinking going out of town stay in a hotel but not sure if we should bring the baby or leave it with a friend or family member.

Cherry_Carey

Asked by Cherry_Carey at 2:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• In join that spashle night
    sweetmommy26778

Answer by sweetmommy26778 at 2:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• You can mark it on the calender with a bright red marker. And start dropping subtle hints. If you want a romantic evening and are comfortable with it, I would leave both kids with a family member if you will just be gone for one night. Take along some candles and sexy lingerie and a good bottle of wine or champagne. And just enjoy yourselves :) Congrats on 1 year!
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• new honeymoon
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Mention to him that you need to thaw the top layer of your wedding cake so you can eat it on your anniversary.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 9:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would remind him, Oh honey our anniversary is coming up what do you want to do to celebrate our love??
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2010