Can I have sex in pregnancy? When I reach to orgasm, isn't it dangeruse for the baby?

LittleSky_D

Asked by LittleSky_D at 2:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Unless your doctor or midwife has told you not to have sex because you're high risk, it's totally safe to have sex until your water breaks. The same goes for orgasm. It's safe, so long as you're not high risk.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The baby is well protected and when you do have an orgasm the baby will only feel a soothing rocking :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• That is something you need to ask your ob or midwife. It depends on each pregnant woman's situation. Like for example if they are high risk or having other complications during their pregnancy the ob or midwife might suggest no sex. I'm not allowed to have sex until I'm 36 weeks because I'm high risk and have had a few complications.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No...as long as you're healthy having sex is a good thing during pregnancy, especially in the last month.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• no, it is not dangerous for you or the baby.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010