Tips for wedding planning =)

We have a 3 month old and a 1 1/2 yr old. =)

WhitneyMommyOf2

Asked by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 3:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm a big believe in the KISS principle, otherwise known as Keep It Simple Stupid (not saying your stupid, it's just what a friend calls this idea if you get it). For my wedding we did simple snack foods (fruit and truffles) and church punch (sherbert and 7up) for the reception and of course the cake (which came from costco). The ceremony was just the two of us and the bishop no bridesmaides or any of that.
    When my one cousin got married he wants his nephew to be the ring bearer at their wedding and so they took his walky toy, you know push it and stand and walk and had someone sew a stainy cover over for it in white then the used vecrow to attatch the pillow to that and had ribbono ties to keep the rings in place and he was able to walk down the ailse that way, with mommy close by. Depending on what your kids are gender wise this may work
    Or perhaps for carrying the kids maid of honor gets flower girl, groomsan the ringbearer
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 7:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yeah I thing you should have your wedding out side. In beutiful. Gardend.
    I'm roxy nice to meet you
    sweetmommy26778

Answer by sweetmommy26778 at 4:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Keep it simple. Remember the most important thing is that you are marrying the man you love. As long as that takes place, nothing else really matters. Make sure you have the license and the minister to marry you! Everything else doesn't matter in the end. Don't stress if all the other details aren't the way you want them.

We had a bunch of kids in our wedding. To me, the children just make it more fun! We had 2 ring bearers and 6 flowergirls!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yeah...elope to Vegas!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I say involve your kids.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yeah, We are having it outside, in our back yard. We will have moonflowers everywhere.. it will be pretty. I just dont know how to involve the kids.. They are to young to participate.. Idk..
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Comment by WhitneyMommyOf2 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Decorate a wagon and put them in the wagon. Have an older child or a bridesmaid pull them down the aisle!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010