would you get mad if your SO talks to hes girls co-workers??? adult content

ofcourse not thats stupid to get mad over that right..then tell me why does my husband hides it from me..yup he tells me he dosnt talk to them that that he mind hes own business-- ok know i no he trying to make me stupid right--so today he call me by accident and he didnt know hes cell was on and i was in the other line -- i heard him talk for like 2o min to hes girl co-worker--so i call hes work let him know that hes cell was on--so when he came home guess what he did--he brought me dinner got the salad out cut the chicken for me mix the dressing and made me a drink something that he dosnt do--why was he feeling all guilty?? im not going to get mad over a stupid thing like talking to hes workers then why he tells me that he dosnt talk to them when he does?? what do you guys think should i think that hes hidding something else from me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• If he is hiding something as little as talking to girls at his work in a professional way then I would definitely be wondering what else he is hiding. Talk to him about it.
    megarooniduh

Answer by megarooniduh at 5:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If he knows it bothers you, innocent as it may be to interact with coworkers of any gender, why would he tell you if he knows its just going to result in something negative. I wouldn't say anything either.

You can't justifiable jump to conclusions or assumptions without some hard proof that something is up.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• First you shouldn't have called and told. Now he knows you know the truth. Their might be more going on but talking. That might be the reason he is acting guilty. JMO.

Answer by louise2 at 6:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would say he's feeling very gulity about something. I would never ever let my SO know that I knew something he was trying to hide if that were me,I know my dh talks to other girls at work just like I talk to other guys at work the problem becomes when you hide things from your SO then that's a problem of what else is he hiding from me.
    I would start looking for other clues and start some investagating to see if there is anything else going on.JMO
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If he knows it is going to upset you then he is most likely not going to come home everyday and say, "hey honey, just so you know...I talked to other women today". Asking him the way you did does make it seem like your looking for problems where there most likely is none. It is probley a working relationship. It is insane to assume he is not going to talk to any other female ever. Esp. at work. Just tell him to be honest with you. Let me ask.... Is there reason for you not to trust him, other than this?
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 6:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• How could you expect him not to have working relationships with his female co-workers? He probably tells you he doesn't talk to them because he doesn't want you to feel jealous or threatened. Maybe he brought you dinner because he was afraid you would over-react and he wanted to smoothe it out.
    luvbugs07.09

Answer by luvbugs07.09 at 7:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree with luvbug. He probably told you that to prevent you from getting upset. If he is just talking that is normal. It would be rude of him to snub his coworkers.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yes hes hiding something
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 9:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Who knows. Work wives think they are all that. You sound like a previous poster from last month or so. If you are gl and that coworker needs to chill and mind her own business literally away from your man.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Well he works with women of course he is going to develop a relationship with them. YOu should expect it. So what is the big deal really. The reason he doesn't tell you is because he doesn't want you to feel like he is betraying you. He is considerate of your feelings.
    One time my husband told me a co-worker tried to kiss him. I was like you know honey you don't have to tell me everything...
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2010