Am i just emotional , or is this real....

People are picking on my weight, mostly my teenage daughters. I feel like going on a diet, then i try to remind myself I am 26 weeks pregnant. Yesterday oldest DD say s mom your belly looks funny this time. What it looks no different then b4, Last night my son says wow mom u look like your already 9 months pregnant. I am dying inside cause I don't want the weight gain, And to be honest i don't know what there seeing, I have gained only 14 pounds. The doctor said I am fine... I just feel horrible!

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 5:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry you feel so bad ((hugs)) If it makes you feel any better you don't look big at all by the looks of your picture. Since you don't want to gain a lot of weight here is a suggestion. Instead of eating chips or junk as a snack replace it with some fruit or vegetables. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Take the opportunity to educate them on weight gain during pregnancy. You can do research online together about it or you can get a chart from your Dr. It is a learning experience you can have together. At a minimum remind them the doctor is fine with your weight and that is the most important opinion and/or tell them the comments are making you sad GL!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2010