Also speaking of SAVING...anything else....like?

I've saved every card from New Years day to Christmas from everyone who sent me one, all letters that my hubby sent me while we were dating and any and all things that people gave me like...nanos, paper crafts,etc....I was just wondering what you have saved over the years.

stayhomemom22

Asked by stayhomemom22 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Birthday and X-mass cars from my parents. All the cards and crafts my kids made in school.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I throw out the cards, I keep the ones with the long written notes in them but the ones that are just signed love so and so I get rid of they are dead weight. But I'm horrible about saving letters and emails i've gotten from my sons father.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have saved all of that stuff too and save my kids cards:) They get letters from Santa every year that go in their baby book.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have saved every piece of artwork my sons have ever made. I have also saved my eldest son's kindergarten work and will do the same for the youngest! I have some of their 'pieces" hanging in the living room and other rooms of the house.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 1:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Ditto here. I've saved alot (not all of though) of their projects from school, preschool and etc. My hubby and I also used to dave the movie stubs from whatever movie we saw together.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm not a big saver at all...I am more likely to throw out something I need and go searching for it later. My kids aren't going to remember they had a childhood I swear!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i have every b-day card i have gotten since i was like 10yrs old. And i kept all my kids B-day cards to. I also have EVERYTHING from their 1st b-day parties.
    Anonymous

• Yes I think I have every card anyone has ever sent to us for Christmas and birthdays.I guess I am definitely a saver, too.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 6:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2008