What is your dream vacation?

Everyone is cutting back to due the economy, but if you could afford a vacation for your family, no matter what the cost, where would u go, and why?

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 1:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Travel

• Anywhere with sunshine, clean beautiful beaches, and margaritas. Somewhere all- inclusive, so I wouldn't worry about money as much. Somewhere without the kids. Just me and the hubby. I'd go for exactly 3 days, otherwise I'd miss my kids and dogs too much.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am planning a monthlong trip (or longer) to Italy/Europe. I have always wanted to see that area, it is so diverse with the Vatican City opposing the Mafia; and it's a short drive to get to surrounding countries! I love the history, family, heritage, all of it. I'll have to take my cats, though. My DD & I can't be without our cats for more than about four days (plus, coming home to a month old litter box.... ew!)....
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Disney World for a full month with my family. I would take the dog too! I would stay in the village condos and I would love my mother to go and my bro and SIL. We would each have a condo so we would be close but not on top of each other. There is so much to do down there now that a month would be perfect. We would eat out every night and have fun every day. We would fly first class, get massages, shop!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 5:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• If money wasn't an issue, I'd go everywhere! I can't pick just one place...I want to see the world. All I need is my husband and my son and I'd be good to go for months. I love to experience other cultures and the way people around the world live!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• If money were no object I would pack the kids up and we'd head to Chicago. Most of our family lives there and we haven't seen them since march. But, since money IS an object, we'll take what's behind door number two. We're going to Paris for a weekend in December. We've always wanted to see it and now that it's only a 4 hour drive we plan to take full advantage of that!
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 5:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• heaven but just for a visit i'm not ready yet for my final move
    smoothiequeen

Answer by smoothiequeen at 7:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• austraila, want to go to the great barrier reef. also want to go 'down under" and into the plains. see the wildlife, and how the ppl live.
    after there, back to china. i'd like to see how it has changed since the last time we were there
    after that: africa. animals are being killed off left and right. i'd like to see them before they are just pictures in a book
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 3:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008