preg.. or not ..wth is going with me adult content

so im 19 days late on my pe.. i did go to my gyn wasnt my reg one ..they did a reg preg test it was negt.. well i have sytoms of preg..only thing is a had a tubal in feb 09..ive always had my pe..reg since may 09 with signs it was coming older brown blood or something..i have slightly sore breasts,some pukey feelings,gas,bitchyness but i also have a crampy feeling time to time like it is coming and nothing..my gyn told me to wait till the 23rd and come back if nothing ill be about 25 days late than..anyone any suggestions..do you know anyone who got preg.. with there tubes tied ..how did it turn out..i dont seem to have symtoms of a tubal preg..

mommyny6

Asked by mommyny6 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am sorta going thru the same thing. I had my tubes tied in Dec 07 and this month I have been having preg symptoms my breast are really sore and I have been hungry all the time peeing all the time too. I am not late yet and I will probably wait to take a preg test until I am late for at least a week. With you since you are that late I would say your probably pregnant.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 9:52 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It is possible that you are preg. and your levels just are not that high, a know a lady who tested multiple times and it kept coming up neg. It could be mulitple things if anything I was take it easy until you know what it is.
    kyliemaynard

Answer by kyliemaynard at 7:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• thanks kyliemaynard n bump
    mommyny6

Comment by mommyny6 (original poster) at 7:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would call your doctor to make an earlier appointment. Usually women who have a tubal pregnancy experience pain on one side. Ask them to do blood work and an u/s. If you start having severe cramps or pain that is one sided go to the er.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2010