Is my 3 month old teething?

My 3 month old has a knot on his gum, on the top right. He has been drooling SO MUCH and he has been keeping a temp of 99.6. Which i know if not bad but it has never been that high. Is he teething???

KimberlyBailey

Asked by KimberlyBailey at 1:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Its possible. All my kids had their first 2 bottom teeth by four months old. They are just early teethers.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• could be. my son went through the same thing, yet no tooth came out. we saw a little white bump and the next day it was gone. He has now almost 8 months... and still no teeth. He drools all the time, he chews on everything, is cranky, but no teeth yet. My dr. told me that he could do that until he is 12-14 months with no teeth ever breaking the surface. GL
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• thanks all.
    KimberlyBailey

Answer by KimberlyBailey at 2:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2008