Have you heard about www.missingmoney.com?

I post this question every so often so more people can check it out. The website is where you can search for missing money in your name. It is legit. I heard about it on the Today Show, searched for everyone in my family in their state, and found $150.00 for my mother in law! Do you think I'm her favorite right now? ;) Hers was a deposit that never got returned. Don't forget to search in your maiden name too and in every state you have lived in. It is legit and the website works with the state teasuries to return any money. You can also search at your sate's website under treasury department.
Good luck!!

elizabr

Asked by elizabr at 8:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes I heard of this website and I also used it. I also checked for almost all of my family members and my niece had money that she knew nothing about.
    Naddez

Answer by Naddez at 8:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Not sure. There is a website they always advertise on the local news whenever it's tax return time.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• BUMP
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010