what is your most favorite place in the world you have traveled to?

Tell me how long you were there and what was it that made it your favorite place?

sue118

Asked by sue118 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Travel

• Florence, Italy . I was there for a week and it is very modern unlike the other cities in Italy.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Cuba. I was there a month. I learned to accept that all we need are our bare necessities
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Bermuda...it is breathtaking.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Siesta Key, Florida My father lives close, so I've been there multiple times. The powdery, white sand and clear, blue water makes it a beautiful place. It also made a top 10 beach list, that tells you something!
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 8:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would have to say Paraguay in South America, but China comes in a close second!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 5:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I really loved Barcelona, Spain. It has a little of everything...beach, great restaurants, great museums, great nightlife, fun people and it's beautiful.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• key West....it was relaxing, beautiful, strange and loving........what a great vaca with my husband
    christyx4

Answer by christyx4 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• New Zealand's southern Island- Millford Sound Area.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• China...hands down... so much history and culture to experience... LOVED IT!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 3:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Italy. We were there for two weeks. Everything old is revered there. Really old buildings are still used as offices, etc. I loved the food, especially the pastries. The pastires that we think of as French, really started in Italy. The local wines were very good, and very cheap. Everyone was so friendly. It's just a beautiful place.

SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010