Name change

Have you ever wanted to change your name? Do you still wish you could, or have you grown to like your name?
I have always wanted to change my name, and I still wish I could, but now I am married, have kids I think it would b too much to ask people to call me a new name, lol. I wish I had done it as soon as I turned 18, before I had met my husband, lol.

What name would you chose, if you could pick any name for yourself?

Labellevie

Asked by Labellevie at 8:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was young yes, but now never. I also wanted a nose job...not that my nose is even big, but after losing my father (from whom I got my nose) I would not trade it for the world. Everytime I look in the mirror...I see daddy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I did when I was younger! My mom chose to spell my name with 2 n's (Erinn) I used to HATE it and ALWAYS had it spelled wrong! Now I could care less!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• no. i like my name. i just wish people would spell it right. my name is not Angle. there is only one way to spell it so how can it be so hard?
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I did when I was younger - I wanted to be called Candy (I could only imagine where my life path would have lead with a name like that!)

tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• LOL tasches
    Labellevie

Comment by Labellevie (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2010