Tired...

What do you do when you are very tired, and still have lots of things to do... Every now and then I just put them off til tomorrow... Naps aren't an option. What do you all do to have energy throughout the day?

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 1:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As little as possible! Lol, I know it's not that great of a solution, but at least that way I have the energy to do what I have to.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I set little goals. Like doing the dishes in 15mins, cleaning the kitchen in 1 hour. I have also scheduled in play time for my daughter and I. Maybe don't take a nap but schedule in 20 mins of "don't bug me time." Get a snack, book, magazine, or cafemom for 20 minutes to rest. Oh and I notice that my energy is really low when I get busy and forget to eat. Make sure you are eating breakfast, lunch, and healthy snacking.

Whew! Good luck!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Try to find a sitter for a couple hours. Take a power nap, and then get some things done. I know, easier said than done. But it will help. And you will have some mom time. We all need that sometimes.
    Mom63601

Answer by Mom63601 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2008