Big Wedding in March

We got married in City Hall Then In later on in March we decided to do a big wedding so all our family will be able to come My sister is going to be my Maid Of Honor and My cousin is the Matron Of Honor Since she married now thats where it gets crazy My BFF wanted to be the Matron Of Honor and Now she don't want to be a part of the wedding because she don't believe my cousin should of had the spot she should of been now i'm hurt and frustrated Do i put my Bff there or leave my cousin? I been friends with her for 6years and my cousin and i stopped talking for a year and now she back in the picture What do I do I don't want to lose my bff but Family comes first right?

HaZeLxxeYeS

Asked by HaZeLxxeYeS at 8:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• anyone who threatens to not be your friend anymore over a wedding isn't your friend to begin with
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• congrats , but ur sister deserve that one better than any one i think ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• peanuts is right. This is yor wedding, it's very rude & selfish of her to get upset because you chose a FAMILY member to be your maid of honor. No, you absolutely should not put yor "BFF" (selfish bff if you ask me) in the wedding. That is just so fucked up that she threatened you like that. Does she not realize that you have family? What a bitch! Your wedding day has NOTHING to do with her & here she is...making it about HER. You need to tell her that if she is your best friend, then she would be cool with the decisions you make because this is YOUR day, not hers. Ever hear the saying "say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind"?

Your best friend is only thinking of herself. Tell her that. 6 years is not that long anyhow. Your cousin is way more deserving of being the MOH. This girl does not sound like your best friend at all.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Samurai you are right
    HaZeLxxeYeS

Comment by HaZeLxxeYeS (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Oh my gosh. Tell your bff that life is short and if she wants to cut you out then go. Friends are friends. Family is first. I am sorry but my very best friend was my maid of honor and I 25 years later rarely talk to her. So wish I would have had one of my sisters. There still here for me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2010