my DD dropped a 25 pound weight on her foot, do u think we should see the doc?

my dd is 9 months old and she is rather speedy when she crawls! so i was pumping and i had her in the living rm with me and i did not know my hubby had left his weight on the bench. well she some how pulled it off the bench and it hit her foot! there is a nice big bruise but she can walk and crawl on it and i can push and move all her toes without her crying. i have been keeping ice on it and then elevating her leg too! kinda hard to keep her still tho! i took her over to me SIL she is a nurse and she thinks it is fine but if we want piece of mind to go get an x-ray! but we dont have the money for that! so wat do u ladies think should we take her? it happened around 1 yesterday and she pretty much back to normal! i know i should of been watching her better but by the time i saw her and got my pump off me and the ran to her it was to late!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I probably wouldn't if it doesn't seem to be bothering her.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes! There are growth plates in the foot and if something broke it needs to be monitored by doctor!
    Nurses are nurses they don't have medical degrees.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes, I would go.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2010