Best brand of fat hiding jeans?

So far, all I've found are Riders, but they remind me of "mom" jeans. Yes, I know I'm a mom, but I don't want to look like my mom did in the 90s.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• sweetheart jeans from old navy or riders jean no waist gap comforted jeans and these ones don't look like mommy jeans.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Long & Lean by Gap they hide muffin top quite nicely on me.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think the best is to get ones that really fit! I was squeezing into my favorite pair and had the muffin top goin on, bought next size and looked better! But ugh hate that number on the tag so back to Weight watchers!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I got a few pairs from Walmart that have a higher rise. I like them because nothing is falling out over top. I do have to say I went on a diet too. I have lost 15 lbs and am in a 10 now which makes me pretty happy. Just find some that fit your rear and tummy. Don't worry about the rise so much just wear your shirt out.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Gap and Banana Republic (I get mine at the oulet store). They are flattery for a curvy woman's figure :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Fit my rear? What rear? lol. I have one pair of Riders that fit well; I also have two pairs of jeans from Victoria Secret that a [super skinny] friend of mine used as her maternity jeans. I love the look of l.e.i. jeans; I think the 12s fit better (maybe 14?).

I'll check out the online stores you all mentioned; I appreciate it. =)
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010