How can I find the closest metaphysical store to me?

I'm in Mt. Pleasant, TX and I'm looking for metaphysical stores in the are. Google is no help to me.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• In our state (TX), you can imagine there are not many stores like that. There a few that I shop from online though.

Azuregreen

http://witchcraft-supplies.com (not just witchcraft items)

Google search for Texas Metaphysical shops

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 9:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Here is a bump....

I never had a store near me either so I ended up buying off Ebay and stores like Abaxion and the Magickal Cat.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Your best bets are almost always online. Although if you know where to look craft shops, dollar stores and even WalMart can be a great place to find things. Things like candles, incense, herbs & stones can easily be found just about anywhere... For books, try Amazon, you can usually get them for under $5 or $10. And if you check out YouTube, there are LOTS of DIY videos about how to make your own supplies - tarot cards, wand, scrying mirror, alter cloths and lots of other stuff can easily be made. Then if you check antique or second hand stores you can usually find a chalice, bowls, burners and more for next to nothing...

Online I say check out Abaxion, Azure Green, IsisBooks, Esty & of course Amazon. You will be SHOCKED what you can find online...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• google it with you area code,one closest to your area will pop up
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Thanks!
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'd love to have an amazingly personal tarot deck, but I'm not nearly as crafty enough to make one. I can't draw and don't know the first thing.. but, I might know someone who does.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010