Would a vacuum work?

My head is constantly shedding my hair; more now than last year. If I took a [clean] vacuum nozzle to my head, would it take all the hair that would shed? Do you think if I did this once a day I wouldn't have to worry about it the rest of the day?

[NOTE: This is a fun Beauty & Style question and not to be taken very seriously.]

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Shave? I did that once. LOVED it! But grew it back out. Maybe someday I'll shave my head again. My hubs likes long hair, but still managed to find me attractive when I shaved, so I rewarded him with growing out my locks.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 3:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• you don't lost hair at just one moment in the day. It happens all day long. So keep a car vacuum in your car so you can vacuum your head at stoplights too.....
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• maybe give it a whirl LOLand show us video of it being done!
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm pretty sure it would take all the loose hair....and make the rest stick out all over the place from static! lol.
    Maybe try brushing it more often? And take some supplements to help it out (or rather, in, lol)?

I shiver to think what it would feel like if you got a vacuum stuck to your head! hahahahahahaha
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• NO! Your going to loose about 200 a day. Just brush your hair in the am and then pull it back or put it up. If you had short hair you would never even notice.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Thank you for the equally funny answers!

mmmegan38 - I do have short hair (extreme asymmetrical a-line) and wear dark colors (I have light colored hair) and I notice it all the time. My longest length is at my chin.  Please see pictures below (neither are me).

_Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I thought about shaving my head, but I would not look good with one. Although, I've thought about cutting off all of the damaged hair from previous coloring.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Hah- it would be a modified pixie cut, I think.
    _Tam_