When trying to concieve how long did it take for you to be successful?

My husband and I have been trying since last month. I even tried going by my ovulation calendar and had no success. My history is clear, I am a very fertile person with ten children and for some reason it is difficult this time around. Could it be because I am older?

GarrettMommie10

Asked by GarrettMommie10 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It took a while for me, but this was also my first, plus I have PCOS. My dh and I tried for 3 years on own on, and then we turned to fertility treatments, and did 9 rounds of those. We are now 24 weeks pregnant with our baby boy and couldn't be more excited! I wish you the best of luck!
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 9:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• my first we tried for 1 weekend. Mu second we didn't try at all, I was on the pill....just call me fertile myrtle
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• 1st one took us 9 months the second 6 months
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 11:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• 1st one took us on the 1st try & the second 5 month later (unfortunately I lost both babies), but we're ttc again so Im trying to stay positive, also we're using preseed lubricant it helped me get pregnant the 2nd time fast!.... Good luck & baby dust =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2010