What do you love most about you husband?

GarrettMommie10

Asked by GarrettMommie10 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• He treats me like a princess all the time. I really appreciate how much he does for me to make me feel loved.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 9:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• How understanding he is! Yesterday I got into a fight with my best friend (a guy that he happens to be jealous of-only because hes a guy though) and he brought me taco bell and a reese's cake (comfort food!). Oh, and some flowers, but not store bought. I think he actually just stopped somewhere and got out and picked them, lol. No idea what they are put they smell amazing!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• He's simply amazing..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• absolutely everything. He's affectionate, understanding, very sexy, very funny....I could go on and on! I am so very lucky and blessed to have finally found him!
    LoriannMc

Answer by LoriannMc at 9:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• He is always in a good mood.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My dh is one of the best men I have ever met. He is honest, hardworking, dependable,funny, loving to me and our children. He is the kind of guy that some other women wish they could find. lol I know because I went through some lemons to find this peach!
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 9:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• His sense of humor and how goofy he is. Not only in relation to adult humor, but also in relation to how to acts with the kids. He'll get down on the floor and chase them around acting like an ape. They love it. My son even mimics him. He's just really laid-back and easy going and his sense of humor really shows that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• His patience and understand. But his sense of humor runs a close second!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• How much he does for his family and how commited he is. He works so hard to provide for us, so that I can be at home. And even while working his buns off he still makes sure to show me that he apreciates what I do for him too. He is a really wonderful man, I couldnt have asked for any better.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 10:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• my DH is affectionate, supportive, loving, sensitive, understanding,considerate of my feelings, doesn't takes me for granted. loves his children and wife wholeheartedly, hardworking.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2010