What is your Tot's favorite thing to play with?

My 1 year old daughter loves the card stock store tags that are attached to clothing. When she gets a new outfit, she gleams, hugs the outfit to herself, then promptly looks for the tag to chew on.

Airamana

Asked by Airamana at 9:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Haha, my oldest liked played with mostly empty Coca-Cola bottles and my youngest loves the bright orange crinkly Reese's wrappers. My two favorite evil snacks, so I'm set!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• my boy loves playing with cars
    -Jessica

Answer by -Jessica at 9:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Both of my children love the store tags as well.
    My son likes to stack the pureed food jars in the kitchen. They're not allowed in there within me, but when they manage to knock the gate down that's the first thing he goes to. If not that then the broom and dust pan. Where he proceeds to "Sweep" with the dust pan. Too cute!

When my son when much younger (He's two now) he loved playing with empty soda bottles. Especially rubbing the lids against his teeth. Must've felt good while he was teething.

My daughter (1) has one household item she likes to play with, but I can't think of it. Her other favorite toy are the water flutes that came in the bath toy set my son got for his birthday! She's even managed to learn how to blow in them. The non-house hold toy my son loves to play with is with his cars and trucks.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My DD is 18 months old and a total girly girl. Sooo her favorite things are my clothes in general. She will get a shirt, leggings,scarf from my drawers and wrap it around herself, or bring it over for me to wrap around her, and she spins and checks herself out in the mirror. LOL
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• my son's would have to be his woody or motor x bike and man... it's so funny i have to wash woody now.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010