Wedding Night Blues...did you or didn't you? adult content

.....do the horizontal mambo? That night or the did you wait till the next morning?

If you did on that night..... do you think you should have waited? how long?
If you did not on that night.....do you think you should have then?

isabellalecour

Asked by isabellalecour at 9:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• We were both exhausted after the wedding and ended up not doing it, and it has always seemed a little odd to me that we didn't We had lots of family and a morning after breakfast, woke late, so we were hot to trot all that day and did make up for it that night.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We did and it was a great way to end the day. Why would I have waited I wanted to ring the marriage in with a bang.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We did :) I'm glad we did!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• we didn't! We were soooo tired that we both fell asleep, I wish we had though. :(
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• As soon as we got back into the hotel room after the reception and photos. It was the best ever! Something about that ring on his finger was such a huge turn on.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Both - that night and in the morning :)
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We did not, because I had my monthly (sucked). I wish we could have. However, we did feed each other chocolates and strawberries and sit in the hot tub together. It was romantic and special even without the sex. You can make love in so many other ways.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• DH overdid it at the celebration and passed out early. So no we didn't. It was not a big deal to me. We've got the rest of our lives for that.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes we did it and it was fabulous. We were tired, but we knew we wanted to make this part of our wedding special too.

When I got married the first time when I was 20, we went out to dinner in Carmel at this fancy restaurant owned by Clint Eastwood. However, the food was so rich my stomach was giving me trouble. But I wasn't going to go the night without consummating our marriage. So we did it but it wasn't the greatest because I was distracted by a stomach ache.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We did it the first chance we got, then again and again!
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 4:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010