Do you cheat?

To get all your vote up's in for the day( level 22 is ridiculous!) 75 vote ups a day...so, do you go to say a hot button topic like politics or religion where there are tons of answers and just start voting everyone up? Or are you choosey and only vote up those answers you agree with or find helpful?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I only vote up the answers I agree with or find helpful. There have been times that there is a hot topic and I vote alot up but I don't do it for the points or whatever you get for it. I don't even really know what all this credit stuff is about. I just answer, ask and vote up what I really feel is right or helpful.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I never use all of my vote ups. I just vote up good answers as I see them.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No, I'm choosy. I won't vote someone up that I disagree with, lol. I usually don't use up all of my credits for the day. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I only vote up answers I agree with.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree with sue118 - I don't really care about the credits and moving up. I just answer if I can relate to the question and move on. If I see a really good answer I'll vote it up - but I'm not crazy for credits.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I find it impossible to finish the "to do" list at this level...I would be here all day!
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Didn't consider it cheating! I go to the questions with the most answers and vote up almost all of them to get my quota. If I completely disagree with the answer I'll just skip it though.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I usually vote up everyone unless I'm really not agreeing with it.
    Doesn't make sense I do that really since no one would know who agreed and I'd still get my 2 points lol
    thge points don't really matter to me tho, one in awhile I'll play the game, no too often
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No..I answer what I feel like answering and vote up what I feel like voting up. This system is funny that I read one answer that to get more points, someone should create another account and vote themselves up. I was thinking that is pretty damn lame and reeks of desperation.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Points don't mean anything to me so I don't randomly vote people up.  When I do vote up an answer it is because it has impressed me in some way.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2010